Stream Roku Super Bowl 2019 with CBS All Access
Are you eagerly waiting for February to stream the Roku Super Bowl 2019? The series is going to commence from February 3 and if you are a die heart fan of football, there is no chance of missing it. To your sheer surprise, you can now stream the event by accomplishing cbs.com/roku. Yes, you heard it right. The game will be airing from Atlanta at 6.30 pm on the cbssports.com.
Channels telecast Roku Super Bowl 2019
Get set to stream and enjoy the 53rd Super Bowl with any of the following Roku channels.
- Fox Sports
- NFL Game Pass
Featuring CBS all access on Roku
Do not worry if you do not own a cable TV service. The cbs.com/roku has its individual streaming service that is named as CBS All Access. It is the best and the most affordable streaming device to experience the Roku Super Bowl 2019. All you have to do is pay 5.99 dollars in a month and you are done.
Additionally, a first time user can also be benefited with a seven days free trial which is enough time to stream the Super Bowl on cbssports.com/live All Access.
So technically speaking, you do not have to pay a single penny from your pocket. However, do not forget to cancel the subscription after the Super Bowl event if you are not willing to be charged for the future.
Moreover, the CBS All Access on Roku bundle package also includes the NFL channel for streaming the Roku Super Bowl 2019. To stream the cbssports.com/nfl, you can make use any one of the subscription packages.
- Stream the match with commercials for 59.99 dollars
- Enjoy the tournament without any advertisements by paying 99.99 dollars.
Compatible devices to stream cbssports.com
- Fire TV
- Google Chromecast
- Apple TV
Activate cbssports.com on Roku
- To stream CBS all access on Roku, the first and foremost thing is to link your Roku streaming player with your Roku account for adding the channel.
- Once you finish with the linking, sign in to the Roku account and visit the Roku home screen.
- Scroll through the Roku home page, add the channel to your Roku channel library and complete the channel installation setup.
- Obtain the CBS All Access activation code and promote the code by visiting the cbs.com/roku website. Ensure to enter the activation code appropriately. However, if the code expires before activating the channel, you can obtain a fresh code using the Star (*) button of your Roku remote.
- Once the Roku device prompts you to provide the channel provider’s details, you can login using the credentials of your CBS Access Plan.
- Successfully activate cbssports.com/live and enjoy streaming the Roku Super Bowl 2019.
Stream CBS outside the US
The CBS official website will not permit the users from outside the United States to stream the Super Bowl 2019. Do not panic. You can bypass the CBS website geo restrictions with the help of VPN service provider. It will allow you to change your location to US and will hide your original IP address.