Australian open 2018 Highlights on Roku
The very first Grand Slam in 2019 will commence soon. Top players like Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic, and Serena Williams are all gearing up to set the tennis court on fire. Are you ready to witness the greatest clashes between Tennis rivalries? Tune into the Australian Open on Roku streaming player. The sports enthusiasts are glad to stream the much-awaited tournament of the year. The best suggestions to watch Australian open highlights are all mentioned below. Find out a way which suits your requirement and get set to watch the Australian open 2018 Highlights on Roku.
Everything you need to know about the Australian Open
Australian Open is one of the famous international tournaments that is taking place every year since 1905. The tournament kick starts in the month of January at Melbourne, Australia.
The 106th edition of Australian Open Tournament took place in 2018. It might be a sports tournament for outsiders, but this is the cultural heritage of Australian citizens followed for more than a century.
Cherishing the memories of previous seasons – Australian open 2018 highlights
Neither the sports addicts nor Roger Federer would forget the magic that occurred in the finals of the previous years. Just watch the tennis Australian open 2018 highlights to experience the magic again.
In the Men’s Doubles, Oliver Marach of Austria and Mate Pavic became the defending champions and Timea Babos ( Hungary) and Kristina Mladenovic ( France). Have any guesses about the winners of 107th edition of Australian Open? Keep guessing until you stream the finals on 27 January 2019.
It’s very important to know about the winners of Australian Open 2018. Roger Federer won the Grand slam of the previous tournaments. Caroline Wozaniacki is currently the defending champion. Other champs are mentioned below.
- Men’s Doubles – Oliver Marach and Mate Pavic
- Women’s Doubles – Timea Babos and Kristina Mladenovic
- Mixed Doubles – Gabriela Dabrowski and Mate Pavic
- Boys’ Singles – Sebastian Korda
- Girls’ Singles – Liang En-shuo
- Girl’s Doubles – Lian En- Shuo and Wang Xinyu
- Wheelchair men’s singles – Shingo Kunieda
- Wheelchair men’s doubles – Stephane Houdet and Nicolas Peifer
Apart from winning the title, they also won a special place in our heart. It’s a proud moment for each and every player when they see a successful outcomes for their hard work.
Best way to watch the Australian Open
Channel 9 has acquired the official broadcasting rights of Australian Open 2019. Other channels like Eurosport player, ESPN, BeIN Sports, Fox Sports and Tennis Channel Everywhere are also available to stream the tournament. You can also stream the Tennis matches using the online platform available on the internet. However, ESPN seems to be the perfect pick to stream the live action. Australian open tennis highlights of previous seasons are also available on the channel.
Channel Activation steps on Roku
Find out the simple procedure to activate the ESPN Tennis channel on Roku streaming player.
- Power up your Roku streaming player and connect it with the television using an HDMI cable. Link the device with your account to wrap up the device activation. Ensure the Roku account is active before you link Roku device.
- Once you finish the initial setup, connect the device to the internet and commence with the channel activation procedure.
- Go to the Roku channel store to find the ESPN channel which is available under the Sports category. Or else, enter the keyword ESPN and click the “Add channel” option right after you view the ESPN channel on the list.
- Open the channel and log in with TV provider’s account to find the channel access code. Navigate to the official website of ESPN to enter the code.
- You can also get access to stream previous seasons like 2018 and Australian open 2017 highlights on the channel.