Activate Netflix on Roku and Enjoy the New Series
Activate Netflix on Roku streaming device and enjoy the Netflix original series, documentaries, Movies and a lot more. The channel is free and the Netflix channel activation process involves few steps to be followed.
Stream your Contents in Ultra HD resolution
The best feature is that you can stream the channel in Ultra HD and the below requirements are essential to watch the channel
- Roku TV that supports Ultra HD
- HDMI port that supports HDCP 2.2
- Active Internet connection with the speed of 25 megabits per second
Before you proceed with the feature, it is equally important to check the compatibility of the device.
Streaming models that are compatible to use with the Ultra HD feature are listed below
- Roku 4
- Roku Premiere
- Premiere plus
- Roku Ultra
- Streaming stick
- MHL Stick- Roku
- Roku Express
- Express plus
- Roku Premiere
- Roku Premiere plus
Program Categories on Netflix
View the channel under Movie & TV category of channel store. The program categories that are available on this channel are
- Action Thrillers
Start a Free Trial
Purchase the Roku streaming device > Activate your device > Click on the Netflix Tile > Start a free trial
How to Activate Netflix channel on Roku streaming device
- Power on your Roku streaming device.
- Navigate to the main Home screen.
- Now select the Netflix channel.
- If you are unable to find the channel, go to streaming channels and then select the option, Movies & TV.
- Select the Netflix channel.
- Press the add channel option.
- Sign in option will be visible on Roku home screen.
- Enter the channel activation code when prompted.
- Use the instructions visible on the screen to complete the activation process.
Steps to Avoid Netflix Channel Activation Issues
If you come across channel activation issues, here are the steps you can follow
- Try repeating the activation steps again
- Check your Roku account and make sure that it is valid
- Troubleshoot the network connection
- If you are using a Netflix app, exit the app and sign in again
- Restart your streaming device. Go to Settings > System > System Restart
- Remove the channel and add it again. Press the star button on your remote > select the Netflix application > click on the remove channel button