Watch the popular Premiers on HBO GO and explore the streaming revolution. These channels are developed by HBO. Apart from the popular premiers, you can also watch comedy specials, smart talk shows and a lot more. All you need to do is to follow the activation steps to successfully complete the activation process.
Subscribe the channel with the help of participating TV provider account. HBO GO original series and movies are popular. Find the list of current and past seasons of original series of HBO GO.
- The News Room
- Foo Fighters Sonic Highways
Activate HBO Now and watch the Interesting premiers such as Game of Thrones, Westworld, Big little lies, True Detective, Silicon Valley, HBO classics, Deadwood and a lot more. You can access the channel from the US and its territories.
Using Roku Mobile App to Activate the Channel
Use the Roku mobile app to subscribe the channel. Before you download the app, ensure that it is compatible to use with the device. No cable TV provider account is required to activate the channel. A free trial is also available for new users.
Activate HBO GO on Roku
- HBO GO channel activation Process requires an active Roku account, channel provider account.
- Power on your streaming device.
- Sign in or activate device option will be visible.
- Get the activation code.
- Make a note of the code.
- The hbogo.com/activate link is where you can select the Roku streaming device.
- Click on the continue option.
- The next step will prompt you to enter the credentials of the TV provider account. If you do not know the credentials, contact your TV provider
- Now enter the code that is visible on your TV.
- Click on Activate device tab.
- After you complete the activation, a success message will be received on the device screen.
You also have options to remove the channel, if not required. To remove the channel, go to Roku Home screen > Highlight the channel > Choose the option, remove the channel.
Activation errors are common if you activate any channel on Roku. To avoid activation errors, check the activation code, Roku.com/link account, and Internet connection. If the above steps don’t work, start the activation process from the beginning.
- To check the network connection, go to Roku Home screen > Settings >Network > Choose the option to connect to Network
- Restart your device ( Settings > System > System Restart)
To know how to activate HBO GO on Roku and troubleshooting steps in detail, contact our agents who are happy to assist you 24/7.